Tuesday, July 14, 2009

His name is Shawn...












The pictures above are of male model Shawn Sutton and as soon as I saw him I thought "ohmigod!"
Okay, he has a beautiful face and a gorgeous body, but what I think is so sexy about him is the fact that he's not shy about showing all parts of his body and is so confident about his manhood. He's so totally, like "this is what I bring to the game, girl" that you can't help but be attracted to him. If there are any girls out there like me, the idea of kissing down his neck to his chest, then to his beautiful washboard abs, sliding a tongue into his belly button, then sliding to your knees and taking him in your mouth just to show him that a gorgeous man like him deserves to be worshipped...
And you're just the girl to do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment