Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My First Experience in a Three Way....





Derrick pulled me into the bedroom with Jamal following close behind. I was so nervous I could hear my heart beating in my chest and I had to concentrate on my breathing to keep from hyperventilating. Derrick walked over to the iPod player in the corner of my bedroom and started scrolling through my library. He turned up the volume and in a few seconds I could hear the gentle, seductive flute, followed by the pumping bass line as Rihanna filled the room.

Boy, let me, let me, Boy, let me, let me ..why don'tcha let do those things for you...want me come and whisper in your ear all the things you love to hear ...I wanna come play nice with you, 'cause if I get you alone I don't know what I might do...


Jamal slid into a chair in the corner, while Derrick walked closer to me with a big smile on his face. He kissed me and slowly lifted my tank top up. I obediently raised my arms over my head as Derrick pulled it off me and tossed it on the floor. He unsnapped the clasp between my breasts and kissed my neck as I shrugged out of my bra, my hard, pointy nipples giving my arousal away. I looked up into Derrick's eyes, his cocky smile giving me goosebumps. This was about to get kinda crazy and I had no idea where he was about to take me.


"Damn, nigga!" Jamal hissed. "White girl be smokin'. If that pussy be as sweet as them titties, we gon' be hittin' it, right?" Derrick never looked away from me.


"What about it, Krista?" he whispered. "This nigga gon' be hittin' it tonight?"


I couldn't speak. I just nodded "yes." Derrick hooked his fingers in the waist of my pants and slowly pulled down, below my belly button, then over my wide hips as he pushed them down my legs. Instinctively, I placed my hands over my pussy, but Derrick took my hands and placed them behind his neck as I stood on my tip toes to kiss him.


"Don't be shy, Krista," he said, his voice so deep and sexy that I closed my eyes and felt his words wash over me. "Why don't you let a brotha know what you want?"


I groaned softly and looked into his eyes. "Oh, god, Derrick, can't you tell what I want? Are you gonna make me say it out loud?" He laughed. Of course, he wanted me to tell him that I wanted him.


We kissed again and I felt his massive, strong arms wrap around me. I broke my lips from his and moaned as I kissed the side of his face. "Fuck me, Derrick," I said. "I want to feel your cock inside me and your body on top of me. I want you to pound me until it takes my breath away and then fill me with your delicious cum. Please, baby, don't deny me your gorgeous cock..."


Derrick pulled his shirt over his head and in seconds his pants were open and sliding down his legs. He sat back on my bed and spread his legs wide, his cock pointing straight up in the air as he grinned at me.


"C'mon, babygurl," he said. "Show my boy here what a white girl loves to do..."


I slid to my knees and crawled up between Derrick's legs. Wrapping both hands around his cock, I leaned forward and began swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, then, tilting my head, I licked up and down the sides of his shaft. Derrick inhaled deeply and Jamal whooped loudly.

"Day-um!" he wailed. "Get on 'dat boy's dick, white gurl! Day-um, brotha, ain't the first time ya girl here been down on a nigga. Bitch got some skills!"

Derrick looked at me, his teeth clenched. "That right, Krista? Y'all like how a nigga feels in ya mouth?"

I looked at him as my mouth bobbed up and down on his cock and he caressed my head with his hands. "Uh huh," I said, giving him a slight smile. The truth was I loved the feel of Derrick's hard, smooth cock in my mouth and I could've sucked him for hours if I hadn't have wanted him in my pussy just as badly, but I was embarrassed to be so blatantly horny for him in front of Derrick, much less in front of Jamal. Still, I hadn't exactly played hard to get for Derrick and my sense was he pretty much knew I would do whatever he wanted.

Derrick lifted my face from his crotch and slid back against the headboard, pulling me up onto the bed to continue sucking him. In the mirror, I could see Jamal dropping his jeans and boxers and climbing onto the bed behind me. Moments later, I felt his large hands on my ass and his cock bobbing between my legs. He reached down and grabbed his cock and began rubbing the head against my pussy lips. I started to groan, but Derrick gently pressed my head down, keeping my mouth full of his cock.

"Yeah, 'at's what I'm talkin' 'bout," Jamal said. "I'm fixin' to hit 'dis, babygurl. It's on and ain't a damn thing y'all can do about it. Ya might as well cross the resta the night off ya calendar 'cause y'all fixin' ta get busy and these niggaz ain't gon' be done for a while!"

I felt chills up and down my spine as Jamal slowly pushed into me. I couldn't believe this was really happening to me and I had no clue what the night held in store, but I was ready.

1 comment:

  1. I'll submit to a big hard cock,black and white

    ReplyDelete